Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New records out at Tower Records!

Hello Music people! We are starting to make some headway into the mainstream all because of your purchases of our music! Dirty Rotten Sinner Music is now available thru TOWER RECORDS! Yep when I was a kid there were Peaches records (they had real peach crates), OZ Records and of course my personal favorite, Tower Records in Hollywood. A small goal of mine that I never thought I would realize (kinda like climbing everest) was to be featured at Tower Records as an artist. Well, you guys helped me realize that dream! We haven't sold a bunch but that's cool. It's great to just be in there. We are at least recouping costs (almost) and that's a good thing. Thank you for keeping independent Christian music alive. You Rock and Jesus is the only rock that really matters!

God Bless you, everyone. :-)

Andy Joe Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment