Saturday, April 9, 2011

Andy Joe Pearce Retrospectical

New compilation CD from Andy Joe Pearce.  Andy says: "It was time for some of these songs to see the light of day.  A lot of talented people made these songs and it is only fair that they be heard."  The songs were recorded for various projects that never materialized for one reason or another. The were just to good to not be heard."  When asked about examples, :"Well, "Angels of Mercy" was recorded live in one take. Darin Wakeley was the engineer and producer." I was fooling around in the booth with the acoustic and he said: "I got it".  I was like, what?  he said: "that song".  I was just fooling around with some words and he was like: Nope thats it. your done. Darin needs to be credited with teaching me how to sing and use my voice as an instrument.   Do the pepsi challenge for your self and see if you can tell where Darin came into the mix. LOL.  Also Vince Edsel is not credited for Bass guitar and that needs to be corrected. Enjoy. http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/retrospectical/id430879008

No comments:

Post a Comment